State Compliance

The State of Texas requires Property Owner Associations to post association documents on their website.

If you have any questions regarding these documents, please call the Fund Office at 281-499-8371. Below are the required documents in PDF format.

State of Texas Required Documents

Articles of Incorporation
Management Certificate
Notice of Dedicatory Instrument
File-stamped Supplemental Notice of Dedacatory Instrument
Change of address for Secretary of State
QVF Records Retention Policy